Aloe Vera Refillable Mascara - Zao Makeup - 090 Black
Instructions for use: Start with the upper lashes, holding the brush horizontally close to the root, move up in a zigzag motion while you are looking down. Concentrate on the ends to enlarge the eye and on the centre to open up the eyes. Gently tap the eye lashes when applying mascara to the lower lashes, ensuring that you don’t overload them.
How to refill: To refill your mascara, simply remove the centre part and replace with your refill. Each refill does come with instructions as well.
Indication of skin type: Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Beauty Tips: Mascara is the key item in your beauty kit, just a touch of mascara can work wonders!
1. Before you put on mascara, always make sure your eyelashes are dry and free of cream or oil, then dust them with powder.
2. Open the mascara gently and in one movement! Avoid pumping to keep the product on the brush, but make sure that you haven’t overloaded it.
3. If you have a few drops of mascara on your skin after you’ve applied it, wait until it is dry, then gently wipe it off with a cotton swab.
INGREDIENTS: ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, AQUA (WATER), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM*, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, GLYCERIN,
GLYCERYL BEHENATE, SUCROSE PALMITATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL*, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM LEVULINATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ANISATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77491
(IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from organic farming. ** made using organic ingredients.
RSPO palm oil derivative used only.
Organic aloe vera gel: Known for its soothing virtues, organic aloe vera gel repairs and soothes the contours of the most delicate eyes.
Organic acacia gum: Acacia gum or gum arabic is derived from the resin secreted by the Acacia Senegal tree. Used as an adhesive agent, it improves the hold of Zao mascaras.
Organic carnauba wax: Secreted by the leaves of a palm tree native to Brazil, this wax is a film-forming agent that protects skin through the production of a continuous film and thus improves makeup durability.
Net weight: 7 ml
Packaging: A varnished refillable bamboo case and a bamboo pouch with drawstring.
Certification: COSMOS Organic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 51% organic ingredients. Visit http://COSMOS.ecocert.com for Cosmos Standards.
The Founder of Zao Makeup, David Reccole had a vision to provide natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients and sustainable packaging.
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin's natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative.
Zao have chosen bamboo packaging for its elegance and modernity. All trees are carbon storage but the exceptional growth speed of bamboo makes it a champion of carbon capture during its life cycle. Furthermore, it does not require pesticides for cultivation, making bamboo a true hero of ecological sustainability. Moreover it allows Zao products to get a negative carbon footprint as a carbon storage material.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet:
- with 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients
- all powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles
- with no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc)
- Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brand with no testing on animals (neither for ingredients nor finished products), as certified by Peta.
Thanks to an easy and inventive system, most Zao products are refillable. For more sustainability, bamboo items are encased in a stylish pouch to protect the product packaging.