Vivid Orange Reusable Safety Razor - Shoreline Shaving
How to change your blades:
1. Hold the razor head with one hand and twist the handle counter clockwise.
2. Remove the bottom plate from razor head.
3. Put the blade onto pegs of head and place the bottom plate back over the blade.
4. Hold the top of head with your thumb and index finger, insert handle back into head and twist clockwise.
1. Moisten the shaving area, using a shaving oil or gel if preferred.
2. Hold the razor at a shallow angle to the skin.
3. Shave in direction of hair growth.
Please note, YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY PRESSURE, just hold the handle in your finger tips, and let the weight of the razor head glide over your skin, giving you the closest shave and the smoothest skin.
Materials: Razor is made from stainless steel.
1 x pack of Shark stainless steel blades are included in cardboard packaging.
Packaging: A natural drawstring travel bag is included and is made from hessian, which is a woven fabric made from the jute plant. This is a super efficient source of renewable material and it's highly sustainable.
Blades: The superior stainless steel double edge blades fit snugly in your razor, giving you the closet shave and smoothest skin time and time again. The added benefit of the traditional safety razor is the gap between the blade and the frame, allowing hairs to escape the head of the razor, rather than getting stuck like disposable heads.
Shoreline Shaving is a plastic-free shaving company. They are dedicated to providing sustainable & natural products, which are eco-friendly to our environment. Help them protect our oceans & keep those shorelines clean.
Shoreline Shaving donate part of their profits to The Ocean Cleanup for every bamboo razor they sell and to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation for every metal razor they sell.