Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free - Tru Earth
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Paraben free
- Phosphate free
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by TruEarth or their ingredient suppliers
Packaging: Recyclable or compostable paper packaging. 100% plastic free.
How to use: 1 strip = 1 wash
- Detach a strip
- Place strip in the washing machine drum
- Add clothes and start washing machine
- For heavily soiled laundry, use 2 strips. Small loads - half a strip.
The small strips will dissolve in the wash as they dislodge the dirt and stains on your clothes as efficiently and eco-friendly as possible. The hypoallergenic properties make it fantastic for everyone as it’s gentle on sensitive skin, protecting both you and your clothes. It’s even kind to the most sensitive of skins to put your worries to rest.
One single strip is enough for a whole load of washing which means these strips are much lighter than their alternatives. This helps to reduce the amount of carbon being produced during their transport - the yearly saving is equivalent to planting nine million trees. It also means it’s much easier to store at home as it takes up a lot less space, leaving you with room for all the other things you need in your day to day life. This pack is very lightweight and will fit as a Royal mail large letter.
Since they’re strips you don’t need to worry about figuring out the best amount to use, you just use a single strip every time - mess and hassle-free every time. Absolutely no plastic is used in the packaging as it is made from paper which allows you to recycle or compost the packaging after use!
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glass of water and go to a Doctor. If in contact with eyes flush with water.
Tru Earth was founded by 3 friends in British Columbia, Canada on a mission to help people who want to make better consumer choices to help the environment but don't know how to.
Their values are:
Simplicity. We believe little hinges swing big doors and small actions add up to big changes. We’re not perfect and we’re not asking anyone else to be.
Empowered: We all have the power to choose. We create products that empower people to choose sustainability, without compromising convenience.
Integrity: As our company grows we will keep the close sense of family that we started with.
We will never compromise our values or cut corners to keep costs. We will not shortchange the environment to make a profit. We will be transparent about production and ingredients.
We will never shame anyone or make people feel bad about their choices, we will simply work to provide eco-friendly products that work.