Refillable Matt Mineral Cooked Powder - 347 - Zao Makeup
Instructions for use: This clay is ideal for those who love a great summer look! It gives the face a beautiful amber glow, a silky look that lasts all day. To structure and define the shape of your face, use a blush brush and apply mineral cooked powder on the contours of your face: from the top of the forehead along the hairline, down and along the lower line of your cheekbones, and finishing along the underside of the jaws. The idea is to draw a "3" on each side of your face. Finalise the look by applying the powder on the nose for a long nose, or on the sides of the nose for a wide nose. With this radiant, structured powder look, you can enjoy a sunshine feeling all year round. Adjust the tone to match the season. Your face will get a summery glow and look sculpted within seconds.
Zao beauty tip: Mineral Cooked Powder is designed to shape your face rather than for complete coverage which would harden features.
Ingredients List: INCI/CTFA: MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, LAUROYL LYSINE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL*. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from organic farming
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 11% of ingredients organic.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients.
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Palm oil free: No, contains Zinc Stearate (RSPO palm oil derivative used only).
Organic corn starch
The organic corn starch is a vegetable support allowing a better adhesion of the powder on the skin, and thus a better holding of the make-up. It facilitates the dispersion of pigments and in this way helps the consistency of the complexion on the skin.
Extracted from olive oil, vegetable Squalene is a derivative of squalene, which is a natural component of human sebum. Its excellent affinity with the skin, by its similarity with natural cutaneous lipids, and its emollient properties make it an ideal active ingredient. It strengthens the cutaneous hydrolipidic barrier, softens the skin and protects it from dehydration.
Organic castor oil
This oil is interesting because it is emollient which allows to soften the skin. It is also moisturizing which increases the water content of the skin and keeps it soft and smooth.
It is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. Thanks to its high silica content, it remineralizes, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
How it works:
1. SELECT THE ITEMS that you would like to purchase, add them to your shopping basket and then complete your order.
2. ZAO ORDERS I make a Zao order approximately every 2 weeks and your pre ordered items will be ordered then. They are usually disapatched to me within 1-2 days and I will dispatch your entire order as soon as the pre order items arrive. You will receive an email letting you know when your order has been dispatched.
3. WANT SOME ITEMS SOONER? If you have purchased other "in stock" items, please note that these will not be sent out to you until the pre order items have arrived. I will not send out until the entire order is in stock. If you would like the "in stock" items to be sent out to you sooner, then please make two separate orders.
Zao is an exciting make up brand that is leading the way in terms of being eco-friendly. All Zao products are vegan and cruelty free and they also use bamboo packaging (most of which is refillable). Their make up range is not completely plastic free yet (mainly due to regulations in the beauty industry) but they are reducing their plastic waste as much as possible and I think it is so important to support brands that do this as they fight for change in their industry.
The Founder of Zao Makeup, David Reccole had a vision to provide natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients and sustainable packaging.
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin's natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative.
Zao have chosen bamboo packaging for its elegance and modernity. All trees are carbon storage but the exceptional growth speed of bamboo makes it a champion of carbon capture during its life cycle. Furthermore, it does not require pesticides for cultivation, making bamboo a true hero of ecological sustainability. Moreover it allows Zao products to get a negative carbon footprint as a carbon storage material.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet:
- with 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients
- all powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles
- with no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc)
- Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brand with no testing on animals (neither for ingredients nor finished products), as certified by Peta.
Thanks to an easy and inventive system, most Zao products are refillable. For more sustainability, bamboo items are encased in a stylish pouch to protect the product packaging.