The Beauty Stone - Lani
100% Bian Stone.
Handle with care. Stone can break if dropped.
Packaging: Recyclable cardboard box.
How to use:
- Using the wider teeth edged side of the stone start with downward strokes on each side of the neck, moving from just below the hairline to the top of the shoulders.
- Now move to the sides of the throat and stroke downwards from just below the jar to above the collarbone.
- Next, ‘hug’ the jawline with the curved edge of the stone and stroke upwards and outwards.
- Now using the flat side of the stone, move to the lower cheek and stroke in an upward and outward direction.
- Move to the upper check and stroke in an upward and outward direction.
- Now ‘hug’ your browbone with the curved edge of the stone and stroke outward toward the temples.
- Move to the forehead, using upward and outward strokes starting from above your eyebrows to the hairline.
- At the end of each stroke, give the tool a little wiggle to help release tension.
- To support lymphatic drainage, sweep down the sides of you throat at the end of your ritual.
- Use the tooth edged sides of the stone to focus on areas where you hold more tension and to help with the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Use light side to side wiggle movements on areas of concern.
Founded in May 2014, Lani has become well established in the green beauty scene. The brand stands for aﬀordable, natural, vegan, cruelty-free skin and hair care made with delicious tropical ingredients.
All products are packaged into glass bottles and jars, are made with high quality, food-grade ingredients and are always free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, silicones, mineral oils and animal derived ingredients.
Hand-made in Nottingham, England, the entire Lani range is produced in small batches every couple of weeks to maximise freshness.
Lani has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices.
The brand regularly donates a percentage of profits to animal charities. Donations have so far been made to Animal Hope and Wellness, Sea Shepherd, Animal Aid Unlimited, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Brinsley Animal Rescue, Amicii Dog Rescue and Tower Hill Stables.
Throughout 2019 Lani will be donating 5% of profits to 11 different charities. The charity for June is Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary, a charity committed to caring for dogs, cats, equine and farm animals and small pets.