Refillable Duo Shine Up Powder - 311 - Zao Makeup
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Apply after silk or powder foundation to areas that would normally catch the light, such as top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and lip contour (Cupid's bow), avoiding oily areas such as your T-zone if applicable. Use a blending brush or your fingers, applying the powder in small strokes.
Beauty tip: If you need a super boost to your skin, this product will add radiance and glow in an instant. To open up dropping eyelids, use below your eyebrow and in the inner corner of your eye, using a shading brush or your fingertips. You can also apply it to the whole eyelid area for a simple but very effective quick fix for tired eyes, as well as below your lower lashes to reflect light and enhance your eyes.
Ingredients List: INCI/CTFA: MICA, SQUALANE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ZINC STEARATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, BISABOLOL, AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, MALTODEXTRIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
* ingredients from organic farming ** made from organic ingredients
This product, as with all Zao products, is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative. Zao does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making Zao products safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 11% of ingredients organic.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients.
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Palm oil free: No, contains Zinc Stearate (RSPO palm oil derivative used only).
Bamboo powder (Bambusa arundinacea stem powder): This white substance is extracted from the joints of bamboo. Its high silica content remineralises, hydrates and helps regenerate skin, whilst reducing oil in combination or oily skin.
Organic rice powder (Oryza sativa (rice) powder): Rice powder is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients. It mattifies the skin without clogging pores by adjusting the secretion of sebum.
Organic flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum (linseed) seedoil): Rich in unsaturated fatty acids omega 6, omega 3 and vitamins A, E B, K, this oil is very nourishing and regenerating. Due to the macromolecules it contains, it helps to maintain the water in the epidermidis and significantly enhances hydration and elasticity.
Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract): Olive leaves are packed with phenols, antioxidants that neutralise free radicals, which are active substances that accelerate the ageing of our cells.
How it works:
1. SELECT THE ITEMS that you would like to purchase, add them to your shopping basket and then complete your order.
2. ZAO ORDERS I make a Zao order approximately every 2 weeks and your pre ordered items will be ordered then. They are usually disapatched to me within 1-2 days and I will dispatch your entire order as soon as the pre order items arrive. You will receive an email letting you know when your order has been dispatched.
3. WANT SOME ITEMS SOONER? If you have purchased other "in stock" items, please note that these will not be sent out to you until the pre order items have arrived. I will not send out until the entire order is in stock. If you would like the "in stock" items to be sent out to you sooner, then please make two separate orders.
Zao is an exciting make up brand that is leading the way in terms of being eco-friendly. All Zao products are vegan and cruelty free and they also use bamboo packaging (most of which is refillable). Their make up range is not completely plastic free yet (mainly due to regulations in the beauty industry) but they are reducing their plastic waste as much as possible and I think it is so important to support brands that do this as they fight for change in their industry.
The Founder of Zao Makeup, David Reccole had a vision to provide natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients and sustainable packaging.
Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin's natural beauty. Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative.
Zao have chosen bamboo packaging for its elegance and modernity. All trees are carbon storage but the exceptional growth speed of bamboo makes it a champion of carbon capture during its life cycle. Furthermore, it does not require pesticides for cultivation, making bamboo a true hero of ecological sustainability. Moreover it allows Zao products to get a negative carbon footprint as a carbon storage material.
The Zao laboratory has developed special formulas to respect your skin and the planet:
- with 100% of natural and certified organic ingredients
- all powders are talc free and contain NO nanoparticles
- with no ingredients from petrochemical industry, even preservatives (paraben, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, paraffin, polysorbate, EDTA, BHT, BHA etc)
- Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brand with no testing on animals (neither for ingredients nor finished products), as certified by Peta.
Thanks to an easy and inventive system, most Zao products are refillable. For more sustainability, bamboo items are encased in a stylish pouch to protect the product packaging.