Guppyfriend Laundry Bag
Directions for use:
- Put synthetic textiles into the Guppyfriend (fill up to 2/3)
- Close the bag and wash as usual (together with any lose textiles)
- Wash max. at 40 ° C / 104° F/ warm
- Take out wet textiles after washing
- Remove the released microfibers from hems inside of Guppyfriend and dispose properly.
- Avoid sharp items
- Do not iron - the wrinkled surface is not a problem
- Do not use in a tumble dryer
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Always slide the zipper into the designated “garage” at the end of the zipper
Materials: Bag is made of polyamid 6.6 untreated with zipper.
Size M: 50 x 74 cm / 19,7”x 29,1”
Packaging: 100% compostable cardboard box.
Guppyfriend link innovative ideas such as the Guppyfriend Washing Bag with education and corporate dialogues to spread knowledge about (micro)plastic pollution.
The profits from the sale of the Guppyfriend Washing Bag go to STOP! MICRO WASTE and the STOP! PLASTIC ACADEMY to raise awareness about (micro)plastic pollution and to educate students, adults and industry partners about the problem.>
STOP! MICRO WASTE is a nonprofit initiative to explore and initiate ideas on how to avoid, replace and re-use plastics. It was initiated by LANGBRETT, a group of surfers and nature lovers.