Green Lavender Soy Wax Candle - Run With Wolves -180ml
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Never remove any wax from the candle.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.
-Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimming.
-Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Glass may become hot during use.
Ingredients: 100% Natural Soy Wax and Organic Pure Essential Oils
Packaging: The glass jars are apothecary style amber glass with aluminium lids and are 100% plastic free.
When you have burnt your candle why not use the jar for up-cycling, they are great for for storing herbs, pencils, cotton buds.
Run with Wolves began in the December of 2017. Born out of a desire to bring sustainable living into the home through products inspired by nature.
Run with Wolves is on a mission to promote sustainable living for a better planet; bringing natural, vegan-friendly products into everyday homes.
Jane is the founder and her sustainable journey began around 5 years ago when she made the decision to go Vegan. Her love for animals and the planet inspired her to consider her entire environmental impact and start making conscious choices for a more sustainable future.
Skip a few years and Run with Wolves was created. In December 2017, Jane decided to hand make low-waste, sustainable Christmas gifts for friends and family and the first candle was poured.
Jane’s continuing her mission for a more sustainable planet by designing products inspired by nature for more ethical living.
Run with Wolves is a plastic free ‘circular’ company; each item is packaged using sustainably sourced, recyclable materials. From the candle jars that can be re-filled or re-used to the natural ink used to print the labels.
Each and every element of a Run with wolves product has been considered and carefully selected for the good of the planet.