{"id":4093609672787,"title":"The Coffee Sponge - Rowen Stillwater","handle":"coffee-sack-sponge-rowen-stillwater","description":"\u003cp\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eA zero waste sponge that is a reusable, sustainable, plastic free kitchen scrubber made from recycled fairtrade coffee sacks!\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eEach sponge is handmade from the hard wearing fabric of a coffee sack that has reached the end of its journey. The tough jute top is stitched to a cotton waffle, it contains a brushed cotton core and is finished with a woven label - ready to tackle your kitchen, bathroom or any tough job you need it for.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e100% plant based, compostable and handmade.\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003eDesigns\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAround 60% of the Coffee Sponges feature a plain hessian top but the remaining 40% have part of the logo or insignia of the company who shipped the coffee. Some of these are colourful, some a stark black imprint, some are permanent over time and some wear away as you wash and use them. Which one will you get? You'll have to unbox it to see!\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWHY I LOVE THESE:\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eReusable \u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eVegan \u0026amp; cruelty free\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eMade from recycled fairtrade coffee sacks\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eEco-friendly alternative to plastic scourers\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003ePlastic free\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e100% Biodegradable \u0026amp; compostable\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\u003cspan\u003eHandmade in Lincoln, UK.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003c!-- TABS --\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eMaterials\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e100% plant based.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eMade from recycled fairtrade jute coffee sacks with a brushed cotton core and a cotton waffle back.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003ePackaging: The packaging is made from recyclable card.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eSize:\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eEach sponge is approximately 12cm long x 8cm wide x 1cm deep.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eHow to Use\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003eCaring for your Coffee Sponge\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eTo keep your sponge fresh and ready for use always wring it out after use.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAs your sponge is made from 100% natural materials you can wash it with your towels or freshen it in your regular wash - every 4-5 days will keep it in tip-top condition. \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003eSaying goodbye\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWhen your sponge reaches the end of its useful life - usually around four months - it can be cut up and composted or posted in a rag bank for recycling.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eAbout Rowen Stillwater \u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003eRowen Stillwater design and hand make a wide range of lovely eco-friendly and reusable products. They are based in Lincoln in the UK.\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eReviews\u003c\/h5\u003e","published_at":"2019-09-14T12:16:25+01:00","created_at":"2019-09-14T12:16:25+01:00","vendor":"Rowen Stillwater","type":"The Coffee Sponge","tags":["easy","kitchen","New In","on the go","rowen stillwater","sale","shop all","washing up"],"price":495,"price_min":495,"price_max":495,"available":false,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":550,"compare_at_price_min":550,"compare_at_price_max":550,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":30084561240147,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"SKU: ROWSTILLWTR COFFEE SPONGE","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"The Coffee Sponge - Rowen Stillwater","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":495,"weight":40,"compare_at_price":550,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134515.jpg?v=1568465254","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134533.jpg?v=1568465254"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134515.jpg?v=1568465254","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":"The Coffee Sponge Rowen Stillwater ","id":1742867595396,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":4032,"width":3024,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134515.jpg?v=1569341354"},"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":4032,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134515.jpg?v=1569341354","width":3024},{"alt":"The Coffee Sponge rowen stillwater","id":1742867628164,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":4032,"width":3024,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134533.jpg?v=1569341354"},"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":4032,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0230\/7417\/7088\/products\/20190914-134533.jpg?v=1569341354","width":3024}],"content":"\u003cp\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eA zero waste sponge that is a reusable, sustainable, plastic free kitchen scrubber made from recycled fairtrade coffee sacks!\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eEach sponge is handmade from the hard wearing fabric of a coffee sack that has reached the end of its journey. The tough jute top is stitched to a cotton waffle, it contains a brushed cotton core and is finished with a woven label - ready to tackle your kitchen, bathroom or any tough job you need it for.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e100% plant based, compostable and handmade.\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003eDesigns\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAround 60% of the Coffee Sponges feature a plain hessian top but the remaining 40% have part of the logo or insignia of the company who shipped the coffee. Some of these are colourful, some a stark black imprint, some are permanent over time and some wear away as you wash and use them. Which one will you get? You'll have to unbox it to see!\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWHY I LOVE THESE:\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eReusable \u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eVegan \u0026amp; cruelty free\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eMade from recycled fairtrade coffee sacks\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eEco-friendly alternative to plastic scourers\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003ePlastic free\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e100% Biodegradable \u0026amp; compostable\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\u003cspan\u003eHandmade in Lincoln, UK.\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003c!-- TABS --\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eMaterials\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e100% plant based.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eMade from recycled fairtrade jute coffee sacks with a brushed cotton core and a cotton waffle back.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003ePackaging: The packaging is made from recyclable card.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eSize:\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cspan\u003e \u003c\/span\u003eEach sponge is approximately 12cm long x 8cm wide x 1cm deep.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eHow to Use\u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003e\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003eCaring for your Coffee Sponge\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eTo keep your sponge fresh and ready for use always wring it out after use.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eAs your sponge is made from 100% natural materials you can wash it with your towels or freshen it in your regular wash - every 4-5 days will keep it in tip-top condition. \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch4\u003eSaying goodbye\u003c\/h4\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eWhen your sponge reaches the end of its useful life - usually around four months - it can be cut up and composted or posted in a rag bank for recycling.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eAbout Rowen Stillwater \u003c\/h5\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003eRowen Stillwater design and hand make a wide range of lovely eco-friendly and reusable products. They are based in Lincoln in the UK.\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003ch5\u003eReviews\u003c\/h5\u003e"}

The Coffee Sponge - Rowen Stillwater

Product Description
£4.95 £5.50
Maximum quantity available reached.

 

A zero waste sponge that is a reusable, sustainable, plastic free kitchen scrubber made from recycled fairtrade coffee sacks!

Each sponge is handmade from the hard wearing fabric of a coffee sack that has reached the end of its journey. The tough jute top is stitched to a cotton waffle, it contains a brushed cotton core and is finished with a woven label - ready to tackle your kitchen, bathroom or any tough job you need it for.

100% plant based, compostable and handmade.

Designs

Around 60% of the Coffee Sponges feature a plain hessian top but the remaining 40% have part of the logo or insignia of the company who shipped the coffee. Some of these are colourful, some a stark black imprint, some are permanent over time and some wear away as you wash and use them. Which one will you get? You'll have to unbox it to see!

WHY I LOVE THESE:

  • Reusable 
  • Vegan & cruelty free
  • Made from recycled fairtrade coffee sacks
  • Eco-friendly alternative to plastic scourers
  • Plastic free
  • 100% Biodegradable & compostable
  • Handmade in Lincoln, UK.

 

100% plant based.

Made from recycled fairtrade jute coffee sacks with a brushed cotton core and a cotton waffle back.

Packaging: The packaging is made from recyclable card.

Size: Each sponge is approximately 12cm long x 8cm wide x 1cm deep.

Caring for your Coffee Sponge

To keep your sponge fresh and ready for use always wring it out after use.

As your sponge is made from 100% natural materials you can wash it with your towels or freshen it in your regular wash - every 4-5 days will keep it in tip-top condition. 

Saying goodbye

When your sponge reaches the end of its useful life - usually around four months - it can be cut up and composted or posted in a rag bank for recycling.

 

Rowen Stillwater design and hand make a wide range of lovely eco-friendly and reusable products. They are based in Lincoln in the UK.