Citric Acid 1kg - La Droguerie Eco
How to use:
With a search online you can easily find many natural DIY & food recipes which use citric acid as follows (please research the cleaning recipes thoroughly as we cannot take responsibility for any damage caused):
- Descaling stainless steel, washing machines, kettles, coffee machines & taps/shower heads
- Cleaning stains off cups & vases
- Removing moss from outdoor surfaces
- Removing rust
- Cleaning your toilet & floors
- Bathroom cleaning spray
- Citric acid can also be used in Elderflower cordial & fizzy drinks
Please note that although it is a great cleaning product for many surfaces, citric acid should not be used on brass items (including taps & ornaments), natural stone surfaces (including floors), aluminium, marble surfaces (including counter tops) or any other surfaces sensitive to acids.
Protect coloured fabrics from splashing.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Read label before use. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/ eye protection / face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF IN EYES: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Storage: In a closed container, in a cool, dry place away from heat and humidity.
Composition: Minimum 99.7% of citric acid obtained thanks to the fermentation of sugars (sugar cane molasses).Packaging: Double thickness kraft bag with a plant based water tight film (compostable).
Produced & packaged in Western Europe.
La Droguerie Eco are a French company. For almost 15 years, their slogan has been “Make your own cleaning products!”
With some simple, eco-friendly and economical ingredients, you can efficiently maintain the whole house as well as the garden, the workshop, the car… so don’t wait anymore and follow the spirit La droguerie écologique®.
– Simple, concentrated and multi-purpose products that offer an alternative to the complex and expensive formulations from numerous brands.
– Preference is given to the mineral raw material that are quite unlimited and non-toxic or to vegetal products coming from organic farming with simple production process.
– Products are manufactured in France or Western Europe with the minimum of energy and raw materials to reserve environment and local jobs.