Bamboo Interdental Brushes Pack x 5 - Brushd.
How to use Interdental brushes:
- Aim to clean your teeth with interdental brushes once a day, along side your normal cleaning regime.
- Use a brush appropriate for the size of the space between your teeth – you may need to use more than one size
- Insert the brush gently between your teeth, and try a smaller brush size if it feels too tight – don't try to force the brush into the space
- Move the brush gently back and forth a few times in each interdental space
- Work round the whole of your mouth so you don't miss any of the spaces
- Rinse the brush to clean with running water after use
- Brushes can be re-used for around 7 -14 days
- You should not use toothpaste with interdental brushes
Warning: Not suitable for children under 8.
Materials: Handles are made from sustainable bamboo.
The bristles are nylon, so they will need removing and placing in the bin at the end of the brushes life.
Packaging is a biodegradable cardboard box and a biodegradable internal paper bag.
Brushd. is an eco-friendly dental care brand offering a complete range of products that decrease our plastic pollution without compromising on your oral health.
Brushd. have been working hard to formulate a range of products that promote good oral care while reducing our plastic pollution at the same time. Their toothpaste tablets are recommended by dentists to leave your teeth and gums feeling clean and healthy. They do not compromise on the health benefits and reduce plastic pollution at the same time!
Brushd. plant a tree for every item sold through Tree Nation as well.